Event – How To Find Missing Vital Records April 18th
How To Find Missing Vital Records
(April 18th, 2018)
- Presenter: Debbe
- LOK Beg-Int
- Installation of Board Officers
Specials / Information
New Location for 2018
Cares Center (map it)
Rao Musunuru M.D.
12417 Clock Tower Parkway, Hudson, FL 34667
Download 2018 Calendar here.
LOK – Level of knowledge
Beg – Beginner
Int – Intermediate
Adv – Advanced
All – Beg-Int-Adv
*2018 Membership Dues are due in January*
Still Only $15.00
LDS Family History Center (map it)
10606 Hilltop Drive, New Port Richey, FL 34654
Tue – 9am to 1pm
Wed – 9am to 1pm
Thu – 9am to 3pm
Fri – 6pm – 9pm
(Day’s & Times subject to change)
Board Members (up for election):
Vice President – Treasurer – 1 Director (still need a secretary)
Special Guest Speaker
- Deanna K. Bennett is a published author of “The Immigration of Anna Trilogy”.
- Deanna’s books will be available for sale.
- National Genealogical Society Family History Conference
- 2 to 5 May 2018 – Grand Rapids, Michigan